Wednesday, 9 October 2013

The first ever moisturiser of the month

Oops September was over very quickly and I wasn't as ready as I had thought to write this post what with exams and everything it is a little late, but never mind because I am about to share with you the moisturiser I have been reaching for all month and that is the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser.

It has an almost whipped cream feel to it and so it sinks into your skin almost immediately which is great especially if you want to put your make up on in a hurry and you haven't got time to let it all sink in. However the thing that surprised me most about this moisturiser is how it actually started to not only prevent spots but to also start to remove tiny little bumps on my forehead (this sounds so gross) which I had previously just accepted that they were never going to leave.

However I do have just one criticism and that is that after a while it sort of just stops being as effective I don't whether this is just your skin getting used to it or weather it isn't as impressive and I had first thought and despite the fact it says "maintain moisture levels and giving long lasting shine control" it has made my skin look oilier towards the end of the day. 

So despite the fact it was only £4.99 from boots boots it did do a great job for 3 out of the 4 weeks of the month when I did start to notice some of the down sides but, I would use it again as it does genuinely make a difference to my skin and hopefully by alternating it with something else it will keep being effective.

Toodlepip

x

No comments:

Post a Comment