Tuesday, 3 September 2013

MaxFactor Pink Brandy

I recently went to a family members wedding (it was a lovely day) and me being me (one of the most unorganised human beings in all the world) I left everything until the last minute...As you can well imagine it was a mad dash into town to go and collect the final bits and pieces to make my outfit complete.

I decided to take a quick look in Boots, yes the same Boots where I find it inexplicably easy to spend upwards of £25 every time I go in, so it probably wasn't one of the best ideas I've ever had! However I was very self controlled and only bought the things that I had been meaning to get anyway.*she smiles smugly to herself*. 

I picked up two things, the first being the well renowned Essie's Mint candy apple (look out for a blog post on this) and the second being Max Factor's Pink Brandy. 

So down to what this blog post is all about, Pink Brandy.



Pink Brandy is a semi-matte soft pink lipstick which can be applied with virtually no effort, which is great as you don't have to worry about it sliding down your face during the day or you missing your lips completely when trying to apply it on the move. It also lasts a very long time (around 2-4 hours depending on what I am doing) before having to reapply it. 


It retails at £6.99 from boots which I happen to think is a steal! Overall I really enjoy wearing this lipstick as it just adds that extra something to your makeup without it looking overdone. I also love it because I find it easy to pair with a gloss to zhush (again not a word) your look up a bit.

However I am only here to tell you about my experiences so why not pop down to boots to give it a try for yourself.






Excuse the chunk missing but I put the lid onto the lipstick..oops

No comments:

Post a Comment