Sunday, 24 February 2013

Review of the TONI&GUY shampoo for advanced detox

The product in full



I am so happy I found something that works!

 
 
So after struggling for a couple of weeks with hair that would become greasy as soon as I had washed it I decided to scour the internet in the hope of finding a reason why. That is when I stumbled upon an article which explained why this was happening,

it appears that the silicone in shampoos builds up in your hair which causes it to become even greasier than normal. I read on for a while and decided there and then that I would not rest until I found myself a detox shampoo and after doing some research I made the decision to buy the TONI&GUY shampoo for advanced detox and boy is it good! I have only had to use this a couple of times as luckily it is only for occasional use as otherwise I would be using it everyday just because I love the feel it gives my hair. It makes it super light and it feels squeaky clean a massive difference from the usual limp, lifeless and heavy hair that usually follows after washing it. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone who enjoys having clean hair and has experienced these kind of problems you won't regret it. It is also a steal from Boots for only £5.99 for 250ml especially as you don't have to use it too often! I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out as I am in love with this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment