Monday, 25 February 2013

Review of Soap&Glory's Scrub your nose in it


The product comes in a pink tube with a cap



The product doubles up as a mask!

 
It doesn't come up so true to colour but it is a bright blue
 
It certainly does refine large pores and prevent blemishes
 
 
 
Well hello there! First off I must just congratulate you on wanting to find out more about this wonder product so give yourself a pat on the back or just feel smug if you prefer! I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and have been trying to use it everyday. I find that it tends to become an easy step to miss in my skincare routine but definitely a crucial one. I suffer with blocked pores on my nose and when I saw this on the shelf I just had to snap it up and take it home with me. It comes in a 275ml tube and costs £7.50 which I think is an absolute bargain. I tend to use it in the morning instead of a cleanser as I remove my makeup the night before so there is no trace of it on my face (ooh that rhymed!) I simply splash a little warm water on my face and use literally a pea size to cover my whole face! I concentrate on my nose and either side of it and then spread it round my face in circular motions to exfoliate as well-did I mention that it is also an exfoliator?-a slightly alarming feature is that it is bright blue and smells rather strongly of mint BUT it does leave your skin super soft and super clear. A slight problem I have with this however is the fact that I have to use a very thick moisturiser afterwards to try to replace the moisture it removes but that could just of been because I was using it with a cleanser that claimed to remove excess oils, but not having a problem with excess oils it dried my skin out. Needless to say I no longer use that cleanser with this product and I am now using Soap&Glory's peaches and clean which I will be doing a review on at a later date. Overall I am really happy that I bought this product and I will definitely repurchase another when this one eventually runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment