Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Clinique Blush in Smoldering Plum

 


This was originally my mum's blush from a couple of years ago and so I recently dug it out and decided to give it a go. It's not a colour that I would usually go for as I am not a massive fan of purpley (probably not even a word) toned things. I find that they don't suit my skin tone too well so I was surprised with what a nice colour this gave! In the pan it has a very deep pinky red which when it catches the light turns into a lilac toned blush with purple flecks of glitter/shimmer. I was initially scared by this colour but with just a light sweep in really brightens your complexion! This blush was a free gift when you spent a certain amount of money hence it's smaller size of only 1.8g as opposed to the usual 6g of product. You do also get with the blush a small blush/contour brush for on the go touch ups. A normal pot of this blush would cost £21.00 which in my opinion is slightly on the upper end of what I would pay for a blush. Overall it is a nice blush but I personally wouldn't buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment